VIO'S FOOTBALL SCHOOL

New football school in Taylors Lakes

My workshops are for promising young footballers to develop their full potential as future players. My coaching style utilises techniques and carefully researched methods based on some of Europe's top youth academies.

Workshops are offered in line with school terms. Check out my services section for more information.
I have been coaching youth football for almost 10 years. From U5 to U13 I have worked through each age group trying to understand how players best develop in order to apply age appropriate practices. I have been involved with Community coaching, FFV Miniroos programs, SAP programs, and currently NPL.
I consider myself a student of the game: always looking to improve, explore new ideas and possibilities with the aim of developing creative players capable of performing at an elite level.

Vio Miter - the coach with long years of experience and passion.


Term 3 workshop for 7-8 year olds
$270 for 10 weeks, Saturdays 9.00 a.m
Workshop for 7-8 year olds (born 2009 or 2010). Places are limited. Please message me to show interest. I will reply to organise a free assessment of your child's suitability to the program.

Ново училиште за фудбал, со професионален тренер кој со голема љубов кон фудбалот ги тренира децата и ги воведува во тајните на фудбалот. За повеќе информации јавете се кај тренерот Вио.

Contact details Mob: 0407 858 669
Email: vmiter@gmail.com
Website: www.viosfootballschool.com
Ново училише 

Macedonian timeline

Comments