THE BIG DREAMS COME TRUE - SIME MLADENOVSKI


I wouldn't talk much about my career, let others talk. I've always been modest by nature, and maybe that's my virtue. I know what I want and it's written in me, and I'm working on it with my team. Our biggest dream is the Grammys and I hope we will do it soon, because we are working on an excellent film with excellent work, theme and script. My films it is always dedicated to our dear Macedonia. A big thank you to America, and of course to my crew who are working tirelessly on this film. The team that wins doesn't change, it just achieves the goal.
This summer we had a lot of work in neighboring Albania and we are in contact with Ridme, Durs, and other places, we are working for an Albanian American film company on some projects that are very interesting and I would not reveal much about it. We have many projects with Serbia with very famous directors with Dejo, Milosevic, and others and we are already working on a feature film. It is a very interesting action themed Balkan mafia, I would not reveal much about it.




We were very surprised by the second place award in Detroit in America, not to mention we were shocked by the award at the documentary film festival Detroit 23 where we participated with the film Jad. and in the future we will visit film festivals and create films. I would like to send a big thank you to Sashe, Bobby, Mladen, a young man who is a great support to us in everything we do. Macedonia unite, your name is heard all over the world amongst the Macedonians scattered everywhere and it is time for them to unite and love and respect each other.  That is the only way we will succeed and we will prove to them that we exist. And finally I will say this: The day is beautiful and fruitful if you spend it with dear people, with people who do not know envy, vanity, jeaolosy. be proud Macedonia you are one and only biblical country in the world.


Macedonian Timeline Australia

Comments