INSTINCT

Author:Lanilyn Bernardez Mercado

True love nowadays is hard to find,

Oh, instinct help me look someone to bind,

Life they say is full of colors,

Oh, instinct kindly do me a favor.

 

Life I know is a bed of roses,

I am longing for it to possess,

Courage to enter a relationship is the key,

To build a respectable and a happy family,

Oh, instinct help me to recognize,

A person to be with in the paradise,

I am confused with like and love,

Will someone enlighten my mind from above.

 Now is the right time to analyze,

What my instinct wants to emphasize,

That true love can be felt by the heart,

Gently listen to it to have a good start.

Most often times instinct is my saviour,

I always ignore you but now no more,

You help me think and realize,

That it is vital always to be wise.

Lanilyn Bernardez Mercado

Callocan City, Philipinnes 

Macedonian timeline Australia


Comments