THE SACRED MISSION OF THE TOP LEADER IN PEDIATRICS - Dr. ASPASIA SOFIANOVA


MT - 
Let's start with one simple question but i am sure you will have a lot to say, what work means to you D-r Sofianova?

A.S - I would not like to talk much about what I have done, the work that I have done says everything. I can say one thing that my second home is the children's clinic where I am constantly and I am always available to everyone at any time it matters to save a children’s life and I am always ready for that. Do you know what it means to save a children’s life, to see their pure smile, that beauty, believe me, there is no greater pleasure than that. I am very dedicated to my profession and I want to improve myself more and more and aim to dedicate my life to pediatrics, following in the footsteps of my father who was an excellent pediatrician and who I admire a lot, and who inspired me and showed me the way to this profession, as they say, the apples does not fall far from the tree. My work starts early in the morning in a clinic where I organize the team for the current affairs, examinations of the babies, monitoring the situation, emergencies, and I don't look at my working hours at all, every time there is a case, regardless of where I go to the clinic, but also whether I am at a seminar or abroad, I still work online, I organize myself and I can freely say that I have dedicated my whole life to children and the clinic.

Many seminars, many acknowledgments, awards, around the world in the field of pediatrics, and I am very glad that I have the honor to have as friends many world-famous pediatricians with whom we exchange experiences and I am glad when they say Tsuli, you are the top in world pediatrics. I am always ready and by nature I am modest and unobtrusive to help, I don't even know what time it is, we doctors should always be ready to help that's why we have taken the oath of duty many times, but I must also say that I have celebrated many new years at the clinic with the team.



MT  Were there any events organized lately?

A.S - I am very happy and joyful a few days ago and exclusively for you and the show Lica i dela TV Sonce, which filmed the event that took place in Skopje at the beautiful Hilton Hotel, the Balkan School of Pediatrics. We organized the event at the highest level together with the pediatric association of which I am the president. .I have tried my best to gather the world's top pediatricians all over the world doctors of the highest rank I welcome them all and thank them but I have to mention some of them Dr. Arthur Kringsman from the USA gastroenergologist pediatrician from Israel has an office in Pleasanton California, Texas, Israel. Russia, Georgia, Kiril Shniaplikov, neurologist, immunologist from the Moscow State Medical University, Dr. Nicola Antonucci from Bari, Italy, director of the biomedical center for testing treatments, Dr. Andov and many others. They were from all over the Balkan, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, from all over the world and we were glad to welcome them as who they are. They were welcomed respectfully at the highest level. We were excellent hosts, there were always many lectures in the hall It was full and I was very glad that there was a lot of interest, apart from that we also had cocktails with great entertainment and of course musical guests, we tried to have everything with all tastes. I am very glad and it also fulfills me that there were many famous guests and the opening was made by Mr. Deputy Minister, the Minister of Health of Macedonia was also invited, but he was on duty. I think such an event rarely happens in Macedonia, to gather the world's top pediatrics in Macedonia is a huge thing, but because of my respect and honor, everyone is happy were present and through the lectures they exchanged experiences. I thank all the sponsors who helped and in general everyone who was present, the people from the organization. It was a big job, but we finished it successfully and I am ready for new challenges.


MT - What would like to say at the end of this interview?

A.S - It may be immodest, but I will continue in my second home, the children's clinic, where I will dedicate myself to my current work and daily duties, and above all I want to express my gratitude to the Minister of Health, whom I have great respect for. I will also organize my team, who is always ready to react and save children's lives and I am always ready to help, I am very humane and humble by nature, but I always want to support all humanitarian actions and I think there should be many of them in the future. Of course, thanks for everything so far parents and my brother who is far away in Canada. Finally, I would like to thank you Macedonian Timeline and everyone in the diaspora and let me tell you this, We need to respect each other and help each other, there is no greater pleasure than that in the world. Life is fast paced and moves fast with great speed but we should always be ready for every challenge, and success comes only with great effort and deeds.

MT – Very impressive work D-r Sofianova, we are proud of your achievements and wish you even greater success in the future. Macedonia needs dedicated people like you.

More photos of  D-r Sofianova's event:




Comments